Sunday 25 November 2012

Including Disney in your holiday decor

It's that time of year when you switch out all your regular home decor for some holiday fun!

While I have tried to maintain some sophistication when it comes to Christmas decorating, being such huge Disney fans, it wouldn't be right to exclude the "Mouse" from this special holiday.

Here are our Disney Christmas pieces:

This artificial palm tree is in our kitchen. We've made it a tradition to get a new ornament from Walt Disney World every year, and this tree is reserved exclusively for these WDW ornaments.



This collector's piece is from Carleton Cards at a local mall. I thought it was too cute to pass up... Especially on sale.



Lastly, I always have a throw on my sofa, mainly because I have a tendency to be cold in the evening and I like to cuddle underneath a blanket. Each Christmas, though, I swap out my usual throw, for this holiday one we bought at WDW. It was part of those common promotions where if you spend so much, you get the throw for $15 or $20. I can't remember which one. It's a cozy blanket which features the whole gang snuggling up in front of the fireplace (Goofy and Donald couldn't fit in my shot).



How do you include Disney in your holiday decorating?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment